Search The Bristol Blogger
Posts By Date
- Guess Who's Back March 4, 2012
- The Bristol Blogger is moving home January 15, 2010
- Bristol City Council don't know what day of the week it is. No, really ... January 14, 2010
- Gentlemen couldn't afford polaroids January 10, 2010
- #gritforbristol January 9, 2010
Popular CategoriesWorld Cup 2018 Local elections 2007 Planning Bristol East MPs Journalism Conservatives Merchant Venturers Education Transport Blogging Lib Dems Environment Bristol Evening Post Media Developments Labour Party Politics Local government Bristol
Daily Archives: November 24, 2007
#1 Monbiats moving in next door . . .
With the news that the British Empire and Commonwealth Museum is to leave Bristol for the more lucrative environs of London, now seems like an appropriate time to reflect on that bid, five years ago, for Bristol to become the … Continue reading
I see today’s Evening Cancer was produced by a group of 11 year olds. It’s definitely an improvement on the efforts of the 8 year olds who normally do it.